Friday, February 8, 2008

February/8/2008

AHH GOT NEEDLES TODAY! lmao . meningitis and 2nd heb b shot [ at school ] THE LITTLE BASTARDS HURT! lmao . i dodged them both time and the 3rd time they put them in me lmao . emma said all she could see was me legs shaking and i like literaly rannnnn out of there . and hugged stypa. my moral support bud. lmao!

i want to break up with lucas. i love him so much but he is ALWAYS with taylor and shelby and im forcing myself to be single. i have fucking guy issues! i dont know why but i guess you could say im a lil whore. i like a ton of guys right now and its getting really hard and i cant dump him b/c i love him so much and everyone and even his best friend matt is always telling me how much he loves me and apperently shelby :@:@:@ told him I WAS CHEATING ON HIM! thats over now but it was HORRIBLE!

ill figure things out soon. time helps eh?

well hope so.

soccer has bin cancelled the last fuckin couple of weeks due to fuckin weather. im like wtf its INDOOR SOCCER! who cares what we drive in. we will live. well.. uhh maybe not. lmao.

sooo... im so BEHIND in my speech at school . i was too busy on msn talking to lucas at school when i shoulda bin working.. woopsies. lmao. well emma too .. it was 3 way convo . haha :P

almost got a bus report. i never sit in my perminite seat and dont plan on it. i hate it lol. I FUCKING HATE JANICE TOO! oh well . ill sit where i fucking want! ..


babysitting has bin really hard on me the last lil bit. the kids went out of control and especially with the adorable new puppy its bin rough. hopefully they will settle down . [ not that it was easy at all when i first started babysittin]

soo i think thats it..

anyways. im going to work on my site! au revoir! <3 mes amies! [www.piczo.com/gEEksugaR--] love it or leave it biaches!

ps. repeircing my belly button soon! :P

No comments: